[NEohioPAL] THEATRE REVIEW - "The Drowsy Chaperone" Deserves A Bigger Audience!!

Elizabeth Merriman merriman_elizabeth at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 13:56:51 PDT 2010

Thank you for posting this commentary about Garfield Players' current production
of The Drowsy Chaperone.   I saw the show last Sunday and it was one of the most
enjoyable musicals I have ever seen in community theatre. I saw the original
production on Broadway and enjoyed this show as much.  My only criticism was the
sparse audience. What a waste of exceptional talent when the cast outnumbers the
audience! See this show!

Sincerely,
Libby Merriman