[NEohioPAL] EVENT: The Musical Theater Project presents "Our Huckleberry Friend: The Songs of Johnny Mercer"

Heather Meeker tmtp at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 14:07:33 PST 2010

The Musical Theater Project presents:

Our Huckleberry Friend: The Songs of Johnny Mercer
November 21 (3:00 PM) at the Tri-C Eastern Campus Performing Arts Center
Presented in partnership with Tri-C Presents

Join Joe Hunter, Bill Rudman, Vince Mastro, Helen Welch and Evelyn Wright for an
afternoon celebrating the birthday of great American songwriter Johnny Mercer.
Jazz artists idolize him, and when it comes to songs for stage and screen
musicals, the “Bard of Savannah” is up there with the best. From “Accentuate The
Positive” to “Something’s Gotta Give” to “Moon River,” our concert takes
audiences on a journey through Mercer’s life and work, and celebrates his
considerable contribution to musicals and popular song.

Tickets: $20. Call the TriC Presents box office at 216-987-4444 or
visit www.tricpresents.com.

Visit The Musical Theater Project's concert page for tickets and more
information!
http://www.musicaltheaterproject.org/concerts/the-song-is-you-2010-11-season/our-huckleberry-friend-the-songs-of-johnny-mercer/

Heather Meeker
Managing Director