[NEohioPAL] OPEN REQUEST - Examiner.com wants your POLITICAL take

Katherine Miller katemillerexaminer at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 08:33:47 PST 2010

PERFORMING ARTS COMMUNITY -
LET'S TALK

EXAMINER.COM OPEN REQUEST-
I'm looking to find honest answers in the Cleveland arts community regarding one
of those hot-button subjects- politics. We've just had a very crazy election,
and now we're all moving forward. SO...

In a short, thought-out statement, please feel free to email me some basic
opinions.

1) Do you associate with one particular political party?
2) Why?
3) What are the strengths of your party?
4) How can the parties fix communications with each other in order to work
together better?

Please keep these guidelines in mind when writing:
Please do not tell me what's BAD about the other parties - I ONLY want why you
support your party as an artist. I will not consider negative smack-downs or
party-bashing for publication.
	*  Keep it under 500 words.
	*  Please be mindful of spelling and grammar.
	*  Please do not reply in ALL CAPS or all lowercase.
	*  I will be reading emails and seeing how this can play out into a broader
piece for Examiner.com.
	*  Deadline for submissions: Monday, November 22, 2010

SEND OPINIONS TO KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.comand in the subject line put "[your
name] - POLITICS"

Let's see where this goes.
*ducks for cover, but hopes for the best*
-Kate
Kate Miller
Cleveland Performing Arts Examiner
Email- KateMillerExaminer at yahoo.com