[NEohioPAL] TV and Film Acting Workshop is FULL

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 14:04:23 PST 2010

Yes, the November TV and Film Acting Workshop is FULL!

If you want to be on the mailing list to get early notices for any future
workshops and classes please email me and I will add you to my list.  My
students get first notice and then my email list will get the second notice.

It is also good to connect to me via facebook to hear about upcoming classes and
workshops.

I have some times available for Private Sessions.  440-313-8326 or email me.
 Maureen Dempsey
www.maureendempsey.com

http://www.facebook.com/Dempsey126