[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for Female vocalist/keyboardist for 80s Rock Band

Brianna Burt skybroad7 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:58:50 PST 2010

Hello,

Our band is currently looking for an additional female vocalist, who can play keys, to sing backing vocals and some lead.  If you like Pat Benatar, Heart, The Pretenders, Fleetwood Mac, Joan Jette, Led Zeppelin among others and are looking to rock it out with an easy going yet dedicated band then contact me for additional info.  We are hoping to create an Ann & Nancy Wilson duo! We mainly play in the Akron area right now, but will be expanding.

You can get an idea of what we are about by going to www.myspace.com/thevicioussix
or contact The Vicious Six on Facebook.

Thanks,

Brianna