[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Commercial Competition -- Rewind Media

Rewind Media rewindmedia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:39:45 PST 2010

ROLES WE NEED TO FILL AND THINGS TO KNOW...

The commercial competition is for a new alcoholic beverage that has not hit
the market yet.

We are looking for 3-4 males between the ages of 21-29 to play best
friends.  In this friendship each guy brings something different to the
table. An example would be one guy being a smooth talker, one the gullible
guy and one the prankster .  The competition’s demo is Midwestern white/blue
collar guys.

We are also looking for several female Actors between the ages of 18-29.  We
need a female wingman who is part of the group, the “hot bartender” and
several other smaller roles as bar patrons.

The last role we are looking for is a deep voiced narrator.  Think Sam
Elliot in The Big Lebowski.  This person will help us tell the story of this
group of friends.  While this voice type is preferred we are not opposed to
someone with a unique voice that can get our message across.

This is a non-paying gig which will only require 1-2 non consecutive days of
shooting.  Every Actor who participates will receive a DVD copy of every
piece they are in as well as a data disc with the HD digital files.

We will be holding casting calls over the next two weeks at our office in
Parma Heights.  E-mail us your headshot, resume or anything else useful at
RewindMedia at gmail.com or call us at 440-941-7765 to setup a time to come
in.  If you go to voice mail please leave specific information on how we can
get in touch with you and when you are available to come in.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.

-Nick

www.rewindmedia.net

--
* ►►► Rewind Media I Video Production  ►►►
     Visit our new home! www.rewindmedia.net