[NEohioPAL] Christmas Tree Ship arrives 12/4/10

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Nov 13 17:13:49 PST 2010

*Saturday, December 4, 2010; 11:00 a.m.: Join us for the arrival of the Christmas Tree ship in Vermilion when Dave Childers will be on hand to tell the story of the Rouse Simmons and sing Holiday Songs to help you get in the Christmas Spirit. The program is FREE and open to the public and will take place at the dock by Quaker Steak and Lube.

To arrange for a performance of any of our programs for your group, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

For a complete schedule of our events, visit our website at http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.html

And don't forget – EVE books make a great gift for History Lovers!  See all of our publications at:  http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/books.html  Special cards featuring a story from our program STORIES FROM A CHRISTMAS PAST are also available.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org