[NEohioPAL] Fw: Sip into the Holidays -reminder--Sat., Nov. 20th

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:56:33 PST 2010

Hi,
The Sip Into the Holidays Event is quickly approaching!  Hope you will attend this fun event in support of our Lakewood Senior Citizens.  If you buy tix from me in advance they are only $7.--please let me know. Tix are $10 at the door--which is still a steal. This event is supporting the Lakewood Commission on Aging and their good work for Lakewood Seniors.  Artists who have designed glasses for the event and our friends from the Media are FREE--so please let me know if you need a ticket!

Thanks,

Ruthie Koenigsmark
Lakewood is Art
www.artwoodohio.org