[NEohioPAL] Circus Arts in Cleveland?

Sara Cutlip xtaticmuffin_22 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 12:21:38 PST 2010

Hypnophonic Performance is a nationally touring circus company moving with its founder from Cincinnati back to its NE Ohio Roots next month!
Contortionism, Spoken Word, Fire Arts, Burlesque Dance, Stilt Dance and Clowning are our areas of expertise.

I'm looking to find Cleveland area instructors to continue my studies in AcroBalance (or AcroYoga) and Aerial Dance (preferably Lyra).  I should be available in the mornings and most weekends and will pay for private lessons if scheduling for group classes proves difficult.

If you are a fellow circus performer I'd love to hear from you as well.

Contact Schmoo at xtaticmuffin_22 at yahoo.com

Thanks!