[NEohioPAL] HIV/AIDS Town Hall Meeting: "Activism Beyond Email"

ZeemannZ at aol.com ZeemannZ at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 04:14:46 PST 2010

HIV/AIDS  Town Hall Meeting:
“Activism  Beyond Email”
Saturday,  November 20, 2010
10:30  a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (lunch  provided)

A  Round Table discussion
on  re-creating and re-energizing activism
Since  the beginning of the AIDS epidemic, community involvement and
activism has been  the difference between life and death.  Come to this Town Hall
meeting co-sponsored by the Ohio AIDS Coalition  and learn how HIV/AIDS is
still eroding the health and vitality of our  community, how the recent
economic crisis is jeopardizing the gains that have  been achieved over the
years, and how people living with HIV are being placed at  risk.  We will also
discuss ways  that we can individually and collectively act to ensure that the
battle against  HIV/AIDS continues unabated.
Liberation  United Church of Christ
13714  Madison Ave.,  Lakewood, OH  44145
_www.liberationucc.org_ (http://www.liberationucc.org/)
Please RSVP to  216-521-5556 or _info at liberationucc.org_
(mailto:info at liberationucc.org)
Free parking at  Madison Park 6 blocks east of the church
Shuttle service to  the church for 30 minutes prior to event