[NEohioPAL] Casting call for PAID video Shoot for website

Cynthia Graham cynthia at creativehousestudios.com
Thu Nov 18 11:26:19 PST 2010

We are looking for a "ethnically or racially ambiguous" male actor. Late 40's early 50's; looking like a credible resource for any HVAC question that might be asked on a website.  This actor will use a teleprompter on a green screen to talk through answers to frequently asked questions. In addition to the video which will be used in the website of this client, we will also be doing an audio recording session talking about these same questions.

We anticipate one 10 hour day in the studio either Wednesday 12/1 or Thursday 12/2. Craft services, make-up will be provided to the actor.

Please email your head shot and resume along with any other information which may make it easier for our client to choose you.

We may narrow choices down to a few options, then do a screen test to determine which is best for this project.

This will be a paid buy out.

Cynthia Graham

Creative House Studios, Inc.
The Largest Permanent Free-Market Green Screen Studio in Ohio
Studio A
1419 East 40th Street
Cleveland, OH 44103
p. 216.225.6593