[NEohioPAL] Curtains Needed For Gallery Exhibition!

Bridget Mundy bridgetmundy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:41:02 PST 2010

The Emily Davis Gallery at The University of Akron is in need of:

   - 105' to 120' total running feet of opaque black curtains (theater
   quality - can be separate sections)
   - at least 12' in height, preferably more
   - available for the spring (March 4, 2011 - April 18, 2011) (can be
   flexible with time in March)

We are hosting an exhibition featuring new media artists and each artist has
requested darkened enclosures for their work. Our budget is already
allocated and we need to either borrow the curtains on loan or rent for a
subsidized fee. Anyone that can help the university out will be greatly
appreciated. If you have information or can provide any amount of curtain
please contact us at:

The Emily Davis Gallery
150 E. Exchange St.
Akron, OH 44325

Brittney Breckenridge, Graduate Assistant
330.309.8606 (cell)
brittney.breckenridge at yahoo.com