[NEohioPAL] 2 kittens need home

Hester Lewellen hlewelle at bw.edu
Sat Nov 20 07:33:49 PST 2010

Not allowed to post the pix on NEOhioPAL but they are adorable.  They were found in the CSU parking garage.

Choco, the black and white one, is the outgoing, silly one, always up for a treat and playing.  Truffie, the tabby and white, is more cautious, and thinks everything through before he does anything.  He loves to be held, though, while Choco likes it for a minute and then is off to find more adventures.  We'd love it if they could go to a home together, but it's not essential.

Both have been given their first set of shots, been neutered, and been treated for worms.  They're about two and a half months old, and are ready to go!

They are being fostered by Kate O'Connell.  For more info you can call or email Kate O'Connell directly: katherineoconnell at gmail.com or at 216-691-0643.  She lives in Cleveland Hts. on Mayfield Rd.

I'm happy to be the go-between, but Kate answers email faster than I do since I'm in rehearsal for the Willoughby Fine Arts "Annie"!!  Opens Friday!

Hester Lewellen