[NEohioPAL] "NYC DECEMBER SUBLET AVAILABLE!"

Jonathan Ramos jonathanramos at gmx.com
Sun Nov 21 16:34:28 PST 2010

Have you always wanted to live in New York City during Christmas time? Here's your chance! The room is located in the Washington Heights. Sounds far but is actually on 20 minutes away from Times Square! That's right, 20 minutes away from BROADWAY! It's a really great apartment with two great roommates and a really great jack russell terrier. I pay $780 a month for it but offering it for MUCH cheaper! Please contact me if interested. Thanks!

Jonathan Ramos