[NEohioPAL] In need of an actor to play Santa Claus!

Jeffrey T. Verespej jtv4 at case.edu
Mon Nov 22 13:05:39 PST 2010

*In dire need of a Santa Claus!*

This is the first year of the Ohio City Christmas Festival and I coordinate
all events for Ohio City Near West Development (sending from my personal
email as it's how I am a subscriber).  For more information, please
visitthis link from
Cleveland.com<http://www.cleveland.com/goingout/index.ssf/2010/11/clevelands_ohio_city_to_host_c.html>
To keep it simple, we need an actor to play Santa Claus as our other plans
to secure a Santa have fell through.  Event details: