[NEohioPAL] Eve n' Stephen's 30th Wedding Anniversary

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 22:24:22 PST 2010

Came home to a spankin' new stainless steel stove  wrapped in sparking white
Christmas lights. A gift from our 3 wonderful  daughters for our 30th Wedding
Anniversary next week. We feel truly  blessed and grateful. To celebrate our
journey, we will be singing and  telling stories Thanksgiving night at the
Barking Spider 8 - 9:30 pm.  We'd like to invite you to share in our
celebration.

      Eve n' Stephen