[NEohioPAL] Applause with host Dee Perry - Nov. 25th on WVIZ/PBS

Knowles, Dennis Dennis.Knowles at ideastream.org
Tue Nov 23 14:28:38 PST 2010

Applause, with host Dee Perry, is an Emmy award-winning TV show produced
by WVIZ/PBS & 90.3 WCPN ideastream that celebrates artists and cultural
groups around Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. Each week this magazine
format show broadcasts a fresh half-hour of features, performances,
on-location reports, and interviews from the studios of the Idea Center
at PlayhouseSquare.

Premiering November 25, 2010

On this round of Applause we celebrate some of Cleveland's epicurean
delights.  Dee Perry takes you inside a brand new culinary school,
Tri-C's Hospitality Management Center.  Also we focus on the new Ohio
City Farm that's planted itself next door to the West Side market.  And
we examine how local chef Doug Katz of Fire Food and Drink who is taking
his food from Farm to Table thanks to the Ohio farm.

APPLAUSE AIRS ON WVIZ/PBS:

Thursdays - 7:30 PM, Saturdays - 6:30 PM, Sundays - 12:30 PM
The Ohio Channel: Mondays - 12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 PM

Tuesdays - 12:30 AM | 4:30 AM | 8:30 AM | 4:00 PM

Wednesdays - 12:00 AM | 8:00 AM