[NEohioPAL] We need 1940's costumes and extras- Can you help??

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 15:28:30 PST 2010

We're filming a swing dance and waltz scene circa 1944 on Sunday December 5th and could really use some help with costumes.

Our choreographer, Will Craig is assembling dancers for both the swing segment and the waltz, but not all will have any clothing from that time period.

If you can come and be an extra, and/or have clothing that would fit the bill, we would love to hear from you.

We have no budget for this, but if you check out the photos on my facebook page I think you'll agree that we're producing Hollywood quality work for no money. Hopefully by raising the bar in quality, we're laying the groundwork for fully budgeted feature films in the near future.

Your help is gratefully appreciated!!

Bill Johns
Director - Somewhere In France
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=245771&id=721259258