[NEohioPAL] Woman Actor/Model Casting Call REVISED

Intrepid Aspirations intrepidaspirationsllc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 08:55:44 PST 2010

Award-winning WLFK Productions is shooting a new crime saga in the
Cleveland area, and we need a sexy young woman for a small role in the
film.

While tiny, this role is pivotal in defining the protagonist's moral
fiber.  The character is the protagonist's girlfriend, and there will
be some nudity and simulated sex.

THIS IS NOT PORN- please note there will be no actual sex in any way,
and all nudity will presented in a professional, tasteful manner.

This will take 1-2 hours, and while we have a very small budget, we're
willing to pay for this, as well as buy lunch. And naturally, you will
be free to use all photos and video of you for whatever purpose you
want.

Please send pictures with reply.

Pay: $70