[NEohioPAL] RETICULATED (not Monty) PYTON

Carrie Hebert carrie_hebert at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 29 14:09:34 PST 2010

Hello Friends:

A friend of mine has temporary custody of an adorable young python, but needs to find it a suitable, permanent home.  Snake info and friend's contact info are below.  Thanks!

Victim Actor Coordinator,
Carrie

"I’m guessing he’s a bit over two feet and I think
  he’s a reticulated python. I call it a ‘he’ but I don’t know that for sure.
  An experienced vet or herpetologist would need to probe to know for sure.
  Most of the snakes I care for on behalf of our animal warden are breeds I can
  release into the yard in the spring – black rat snakes, corn snakes, and the
  like. Not this fella. He’d never survive our winters. TRICIA:  granfors at windstream.net and my cell
number, 440.552.5784."