[NEohioPAL] You can still attend FPAC's Winter Break Program! Deadline looming ...

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
Tue Nov 30 05:00:55 PST 2010

Hi Everybody,

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Winter break is right around
the corner! :-)

Registration is moving along quite nicely for Fairmount Performing Arts
Conservatory's FIRST EVER winter break program. When all is said and done we
expect somewhere between 20 and 40 !

The registration deadline is tomorrow, December 1, 2010, but if you let me
know within the next few days you can still sign up. And, if you are new to
FPAC, you can still audition. Just write me back with your plans and/or
questions.

There are one and two week options. Half and full day. So, if you are going
out of town for part of the time, you can still attend.

Options are shown quite well on the reg form here:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACWinterBreakRegForm.pdf.

Complete info about the Winter Break program is here:
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac_winter.html

<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/pdf/FPACWinterBreakRegForm.pdf>

--
Fred Sternfeld
Artistic Director, Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory (FPAC)

fsternfeld at fairmountcenter.org
http://www.fairmountcenter.org/popups/fredsternfeld.html

216-360-0708-home
216-496-6087-cell