[NEohioPAL] Wizard of Oz costumes

Twinsburgtheater at aol.com Twinsburgtheater at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 17:50:06 PST 2010

The Twinsburg Youth & Community Theatre is rehearsing for a production of
The Wizard Of Oz which will open in late January and run for 3 weeks. We are
currently searching for a Glinda dress and a Tin Man Costume. We would like
to find a Glinda dress as close as possible to the one in the movie. For the
Tin Man, we would love to actually have a costume made of tin. Is there
anybody in our Neohiopal community who can help us out with these?

The Twinsburg Youth & Community Theatre was founded in 1996 with its
mission being to provide the opportunity of live stage performance to the youth &
adults in our community. In this production, we have 137 cast members -
that's a lot of costumes. In addition to the above-mentioned Glinda & Tin Man
costume needs, if anyone has anything they would love to lend to us, we would
be highly appreciative.

Thank you.

Meredith Shreve
Producer/Director