[NEohioPAL] Jeff Sherman Plays December 17th Noon Concert At TrueNorth At French Creek

TrueNorth Cultural Arts truenorthculturalarts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 18:04:54 PST 2010

*TrueNorth Welcomes Popular Local Musician*

SHEFFIELD VILLAGE, OHIO – TrueNorth Cultural Arts and French Creek Nature
Center are excited to showcase one of the most popular performers in Northeast
Ohio. In demand in local clubs, restaurants and wineries, Jeff Sherman will
be featured for a full hour as part of the TrueNorth Noon Concert Series on
December 17.

“Jeff brought his show to us at this time last year,” says Rick Fortney,
director of TrueNorth, “and he did a wonderful job. He combined classic
tunes from rock and folk and blues with a few Christmas songs in a program
that provided a little something for just about any taste in music.”

Bob Sammon, host of the concert series, explains that he asked Jeff back
this year because of the very positive feedback from the audience, the
amount of time Jeff stayed around to talk to the people who came to hear him
and “because he’s just one of the best players” he knows.

“I met Jeff a few years back,” Bob says, “and I was impressed with his
versatility and the scope of the music he covers. His catalog includes some
of everything from old rock and roll to contemporary writers like Dylan and
Springsteen, blues standards and at this time of year Carols”

Bob continues, “everything Jeff touches carries the mark of his musical
vision and is infused with his unique take on these songs making every one
personal and memorable. I've heard Jeff in many different venues,” Bob says,
“and whether he’s with a band, doing his solo show or sitting in with
another performer he always leaves it all on the stage.”

“We think this will be one of the more popular noon-time concerts this
season,” says Rick Fortney. “Jeff has friends throughout Lorain County and
we hope that many of them will come and bring friends with them to this
excellent program.”

TrueNorth at French Creek is located at 4530 Colorado Avenue in Sheffield
Lake. For more information or directions please call (440) 949-5200.