[NEohioPAL] Opening Night at Geauga Lyric and Holiday Happenings

Kelly Miloro officemgr at geaugatheater.org
Thu Dec 2 12:56:12 PST 2010

*It's a Wonderful Life
at Geauga Lyric Theater in Chardon, Ohio*
Friday December 3rd is opening night for *It's a Wonderful Life*, based on
the classic Jimmy Stewart movie we all know and love.  The show will run
weekends through December 19, but join us Friday for our wine and cheese
opening, courtesy of Gallery West and Back Alley Books.

Tickets are $15 adults, $13 students and seniors 62 and older, and a special
holiday price of $5 for children 10 and younger!
Bring a canned or dry good for $2 off your tickets. Foods will be
distributed among local food pantries.

*A VACATION FOR CHRISTMAS!
*There are only three weeks left to get your Vacation Package Giveaway
ticket before the drawing on December 19.
Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25.  Only 1000 tickets will be sold.

The winner receives  $1500  gift certificate towards a vacation package of
their choice, with Travel Encounters of Chardon!  And all proceeds benefit
the non-profit Geauga Lyric Theater Guild.

Buy your tickets at any performance, or at the business office on 106 Water
on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday from 10-5.
Don't wait--we will be drawing a winner very soon!

*CHRISTMAS GIFTS--
*Did you know you can buy gift certificates to cover anything from tickets
to art and theater classes or summer workshops?   Choose your amount--Gift
certificates can be purchased at shows, through the business office, or over
the phone during office hours at 440-285-7701.

Give someone an acting class or a drawing class for Christmas!
How about tickets to our spring musical, Into the Woods?
Help a student get a jump start on their summer workshop tuition...
the sky's the limit!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend--and don't forget on Saturday December 11
from 10 to 1 Santa will be at the theater for pictures, hot chocolate and
crafts!

--
Kelly Miloro
Administrative Assistant