[NEohioPAL] Discount for Big Band Christmas Dinner Show To NeoPal

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 06:19:19 PST 2010

Hi to all my Neopal friends!
    In honor of this great organization and what it does for our
artistic community, I am going to offer a $4 discount on all
reservations made for my upcoming Dave Banks Big Band Dinner Show ($33
per person to NeoPal). To receive the discount, call 330-814-5836. You
must mention NEOPAL or you won't get the discount! If you would rather
make the reservation online, go to www.davebanksbigband.com and put
NEOPAL in the notes section of your PayPal payment. I will need to
refund the discount as it is not set up specifically that way.
     Here are the details on the event:

“The Dave Banks Big Band Christmas Dinner Show”

The Dave Banks Big Band  brings holiday cheer to Emidio's Banquet
Center, 48 E. Bath Road in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio on December 22nd with
the latest show in their 2010-2011 Dinner show series, "A Big Band
Christmas Show." One of Northeast Ohio's top jazz vocalists, Marsha
Newman, will be featured. The event features songs made famous by Ella
Fitzgerald, Barbara Streisand, Bette Midler, Linda Eder, Doc
Severinson, Stan Kenton, The Carpenters, and a whole lot more! Doors
open at 6pm, with dinner at 6:45pm. The two set show begins at 7:30pm.
Reservations are $37.00 with discounts for couples and groups. A
portion of the proceeds goes to the Walsh Jesuit High School Fine
Arts. Go to  www.davebanksbigband.com or call 330-814-5836.

Thanks again NeoPal and I hope you all come out and have a GREAT
holiday party with us!

Dave