[NEohioPAL] Free this Saturday: Title TBD, an Experiment! (mwah hah hah!)

Title TBD! titletobedetermined at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:22:06 PST 2010

*It's the nearing the holidays, things are a little crazy, and so are we!*

*Title TBD is trying something a little different, a little je ne sais quoi,
a little - how does one say? Noir*.

*For one night only, Title TBD! is Cleveland's only completely improvised
musical NOIR show!*
Taking your suggestion as our inspiration, Title TBD! makes up every  word,
every note, every dramatic pose (or poseur). It's a show you've never seen
before! And will never see again! Especially this time!

*Saturday, December 4th*
7:30 pm.

Bela Dubby
13321 Madison Ave.,