[NEohioPAL] Aporkalypse opening nite sold out - Sat, Sun still available

convergence-continuum csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Fri Dec 3 08:23:58 PST 2010

APORKALYPSE! BY CHRISTOPHER JOHNSTON- WORLD PREMIERE PRODUCTION AT
CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM.

TONIGHT'S DEC. 3 OPENING NIGHT SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT.  SEATING IS STILL
AVAILABLE FOR THIS WEEKEND'S SATURDAY 8 PM AND SUNDAY 7 PM SHOWS.

convergence-continuum concludes its 2010 Season at the Liminis theatre
with the world premiere of APORKALYPSE! – our  not-for-the-kiddies holiday
show by Cleveland playwright and con-con company member Chris Johnston.
Christmas, Marines AWOL from Iraq, a Persian love goddess and corporate
American agri-business all collide down at Pappaw’s pig farm. And since
it’s the holiday season, there’s some singing and accordion playing, too.
For the three-week run, we’ve added 7 pm Sunday performances in addition
to our usual Thu-Sat 8 pm shows.

APORKALYPSE!  opens Friday, Dec. 3  and runs at 8 p.m. Thursdays, Fridays
and Saturdays, and 7 pm Sundays through Dec. 19 at the Liminis, 2438
Scranton Rd., Cleveland, OH 44113. Tickets are $15 general admission, $12
for students and seniors (65+).  Reservations and information at
216-687-0074 and http://www.convergence-continuum.org.

APORKALYPSE! is directed by Clyde Simon and features Michael Regnier,
Marcia Mandell, Geoffrey Hoffman, Scott Gorbach, Tom Konkilas, Sarah
Kunchik, Joe Milan and sade wolfkitten.