[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater presents "Annie"

jillfrei21 at aol.com jillfrei21 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 15:58:40 PST 2010

Not only does Beachwood Community Theater have a "New Deal for Christmas" - - We also have a GREAT deal for the holdays.
Come see America's Favorite Red Head, Annie, as she spreads her message of hope to audiences of all ages!  This 2 1/2 hour musical has been noted as one of Beachwood's best!  Tickets are as "family friendly" as the content; only $6 for students & $7 for adults!
Join this cast of 70 adults, teens & youth from ages 7 - 50 something as they bring you back to 1933.  Only 5 more performances left.
Bring the entire family - if not today then we look forward to seeing you "Tomorrow"!

We're also teaming with The Children's Hunger Alliance of NE Ohio.  Please help us to provide hot meals for children in need during these cold, winter months!

For more information call 216-292-1970

Show times:  Sunday Dec. 5,     2 pm
                    Saturday Dec. 11, 2 pm
                    Sunday Dec. 12,   2 pm