[NEohioPAL] Showstoppers Singing Sensations Still Seeking Singers

Iris Greene IGreene at fairmounttemple.org
Mon Dec 6 07:25:06 PST 2010

Adult "Show Choir" style choral group looking for men and women who love
to sing and can move.  In its 9th year, the group is ably led by
renowned director, Lynne Leutenberg Yulish.  Rehearsals are Wednesday
nights at Lyndhurst Community Presbyterian Church.  Performances include
2 major concerts a year - Winter Show with holiday music (see below) and
a spring show in early June.  We also bring our entertainment out to the
community at Senior residences, clubs, Legacy Village, etc. Please
consider coming to see us at a rehearsal or attend our upcoming concert.

Interested?  Contact Lynne at 440-759-5804

Winter Concert News:

"Sing Glad Tidings"

Saturday, December 11 at 7:30 p.m.

Lyndhurst Community Presbyterian Church