[NEohioPAL] A Family In Need of Help for the Holidays

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 07:23:31 PST 2010

I have been in contact with one of my performers at Huntington Playhouse who is
working with her employer, Laketec Communications , to adopt families in need
 for the holiday season.

The company has adopted 3 families and have been successful in filling the needs
of 2 of the families but the third family has presented some unique issues.  The
family they are working with consists of 5 children.  The father is disabled and
the mother is working to keep the family together in a small apartment.

They are in need of two sets of bunk beds which will give them more room  and a
table with 6 to 8 chairs to at eat together.

There is a line in our current production of "A Christmas Carol" that sums up
this project:
 "Many thousands are in want of common necessities. Hundreds  of thousands are
in need want of common comforts."

Here's a chance to help at least one family.

If there is anyone who might have a lead on these items that could be donated or
if someone has a "gently used" table & chairs, please contact Victoria DehMalo
at:vdehmalo at laketec.com

Tom Meyrose
Managing Director
Huntington Playhouse