[NEohioPAL] Accompanist needed for church production of Godspell

Andy Nash nash.andy5050 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 17:48:56 PST 2010

We just had our accompanist decline to return this year for personal reasons,
and are in need of a skilled pianist and vocal coach to be our accompanist and
musical director. The show is Godspell, the director is myself (Andy Nash), the
venue is the sanctuary of the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Cleveland,
the cast is youth from 3rd grade through high school, the pay is regrettably
very minimal (will discuss in person, but sadly we don't have much to offer),
and the accompanying band will be provided (drum, bass, guitar). Please contact
me as soon as possible if you're interested so we can set up an interview!
Andrew Nash
nash.andy5050 at yahoo.com

P.S. - You will be subject to a background check, as you will be working with
children, just a heads up.