[NEohioPAL] YOUTH Audition Workshop at Weathervane Playhouse

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri Dec 10 11:47:33 PST 2010

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe (330) 836-2626
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane  *  Akron, Ohio  44313

** CLICK HERE to view bios for our instructors! **

Audition Workshops
This workshop is designed to coach students on a selected audition piece and familiarize students with the audition process. Students entering this class should choose a poem, monologue, vocal music number or dance piece in advance. This class will build skills in: slating, audition process, relaxation techniques, character development and emotional expression. Students will receive constructive feedback for their work. This course is designed to work with each student at their own level.

Ages 7 to 12
JAN. 22, 2011
ONE Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuition $60

Ages 12 to 16
JAN. 29, 2011
ONE Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Tuition $60

CLICK HERE to view FULL DESCRIPTIONS of our Spring Classes

For more information or to register,
click here: http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com
or call 330-836-2626.