[NEohioPAL] New Year's Eve BASH

Beth Lieblich insweetmelody64 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 04:02:07 PST 2010

I would like to submit this for neohiopal for the next couple of weeks if I may, please.  Please feel free to call me at 440-488-5121 with questions regarding this post.  Thank you for your help.

Come Ring-A-Ding-Ding in the New Year at Brennan's Catering with the Frank (Mr. Damion Fontaine) and Dean (Mr. Scott Brotherton) and Then Some Show!  They're also bringing a SPECIAL guest, Ms. Alexis Dae (aka: Aretha Franklin).  If you love Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and their silly Antics, you have to spend your New Year's Eve with these gentlemen!  Only $80/person for meals and top-shelf liquor.  Hotel reservations available at the Sheraton with Shuttle Service to and from the party!

http://brennanscatering.com/Banquet/NY/

 "I believe in dragons, good men and other fantasy creatures"