[NEohioPAL] Immediate -- Seeking 3 strong female dancer/singers (ages 14-21) needed for FPAC's upcoming production of "PIPPIN"

Sean Szaller pippinfpac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:01:02 PST 2010

FPAC is looking to audition exceptional young dancer/singers (ages
14-21) for it's February/March production of "PIPPIN."

Sean Szaller, Director/Choreographer
David Williams, Musical Director
Bebe Weinberg-Katz, Associate Director/Choreographer

The show is mostly cast, although we are in need of a few more strong
ensemble members to round out the production.  We will be using most
of the original Fosse choreography, so a strong dance background is a
must.

If you are interested in arranging an audition, please respond to this
email address ASAP.

Here is the production info:

REHEARSALS
begin on Saturday, January 15, 2011. We will rehearse Tuesdays -
Fridays from 5:30-9:00pm, and weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at
varying times. Mondays will be our day off. Not everyone will be
needed at every rehearsal.

PERFORMANCES
The production will open on Friday, February 18th and close on March
5th. Performances are Fridays @ 7:30pm, Saturdays @ 2:00pm and 7:30pm,
and Sundays @ 2:00pm. There will not be a Saturday or Sunday matinee
the final weekend (3/4-3/6) unless we sell out the previous weekends.

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Upon being cast in the show, a tuition fee of $195 will be required.
For those who may find the tuition cost prohibitive, there will be a
limited number of work/study and scholarship opportunities.