[NEohioPAL] Holiday Lie Trailer Party

DARRYL MCCULLOUGH sanepoet at msn.com
Tue Dec 14 08:52:44 PST 2010

Sunday December 19, 2010

SANEPOETfilms

In association with

Perfectly Sane Productions

Invites you to an intimate fund raising event that
features the movie trailer for the film

Holiday
Lie

Starring

Kenny Santiago Marrero

Riki “Yvette” Westmoreland

Kristine M. Jackson

And Featuring

Abigail Berk

True North Cultural Arts at Fall Creek (Edwin
Hall)

4530 Colorado Ave., Sheffield Village, Ohio 44054

6:30PM-8:00PM (6:45 Program Starts)

This event will be hosted by

Nissay Harris and Darryl E. McCullough with guest
Interviewer Mr. Mansfield Frazier

See behind the scenes footage, storyboards,
meet our cast & crew and get the first peek at the trailer for
 "Holiday Lie."

Doors Open at 6:30PM

Donation $15.00 at the door (Business Casual Attire)

Please view our website www.sanepoetfilms.com

For further information, please contact

Darryl E. McCullough

sanepoet at msn.com

Directions
from Cleveland: I-90West to exit #151/Avon/Sheffield.  Turn right on
Colorado Ave. (OH-611).  Turn left into the True North Cultural Arts and
enter the building.

Sponsored by:

“True North Cultural
Arts” at Fall Creek

“Diversified Funk” Urban Mosaic WJCU 88.7 FM (Wednesday 10PM-Midnight)