[NEohioPAL] Piano Player Available for Christmas Parties

dorian wallace moonstruckdorian at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 16:01:57 PST 2010

Do you want to make your Christmas Party unforgettable?

Have a live pianist come and play Christmas Carols in any style for your guest.

My name is Dorian Wallace and I have all of my own gear if needed.

I've been playing professionally since the age of 10 and am always looking for
more work.

Requests can be made for any piece of music, and pricing is negotiable.

Thank you!

 ~Dorian Wallace
Composer ~ Piano ~ Synthesizer ~ Teacher ~ Dance Accompanist

website~ www.dorianwallacemusic.webs.com
email ~       moonstruckdorian at yahoo.com
listen~ www.myspace.com/dorianwallace2
booking ~       (330) 592 5264
record label ~       Bioacoustic Records