[NEohioPAL] FEATURE FILM SELECTIVE CASTING

Mike Campanizzi camper2207 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 20:43:45 PST 2010

Militia Hill Entertainment's newest feature film, SLEEP EASY, is holding a
casting call for an important supporting character.  Below is a brief
description of the role:

Allen Sherniak
    Allen is Ben's closest friend at Three Tree Bank.  As his mentor, Allen is
the first person Ben turns to upon dealing with the hardships his new job
brings.  However, there is a much darker side to Allen that is hidden beneath
his jokes and sarcasm.  The difficulties between him and his wife as a result of
his job have taken their toll and are finally bringing him to his breaking
point.

We are interested in Caucasian males between the ages of 33-37, but are willing
to go older if the actor looks to be between these ages.  We are currently only
asking for head  shots and resumes as a preliminary screening for the actual
auditioning process, however all acting levels are being considered.  You do not
have to have an extensive resume to try out.  So at the very least, submit a
recent photo.

All submissions should be emailed to the director, Michael Campanizzi, at
mcampanizzi at gmail.com.  This is a non-union independent film.