[NEohioPAL] Local Theatre artist looking for temp work!

Denise Astorino denise.astorino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:11:13 PST 2010

Hey all!

I feel alittle silly posting this on the arts board...but I'm home for the
next two months from grad school and am looking for some sort of temporary
work while I'm here.

I have experience in office work, reception, customer service (or on the
artistic side...box office, house managing, etc.), cleaning, working with
children, etc.

If anyone happens to know of anything that might be out there...let me know!
:)

I can be reached at Denise.Astorino at gmail.com or 216-647-5427.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Denise

--
*I will not be just a tourist in the world of images, just watching images
passing by which I cannot live in, make love to, possess as permanent