[NEohioPAL] To all the Theatre Community a Holiday Greeting from one of your own

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 12:33:46 PST 2010

It is hard to believe another year has past. This year especially with a life threatening medical issue, now being treated,  I have come to realize life is short and precious each day and we really need to be thankful and appreciate all that we have. That includes the gifts we all in this theatre community both musical and straight theatre are blessed with. Call it talent, or a calling or vision or creativity, or  just plain craziness. I am thankful for all the wonderful people I can call friends that I have made. I am honored to have had the privilege to work with each and every one of you. For the laughter and tears I have brought to you and you to me. To those I have worked with and those I will yet to meet. To the casts, crews, and staffs that have bestowed their gifts to me and I to them. To those that I have only had the pleasure of watching from a far. To the fabulous audiences that made my heart flow over with joy. To those of you that
 completely understand why I have to do this thing called the business, and those that try. To all of you, you have filled my heart with love and joy this year. You are all so darn talented. To my oldest dearest friends, and my young new friends. May the Lord bless you and keep you, may the Lord shine down upon you and yours and bring you peace this holiday season. The Merriest of Christmas, and to all a Happy New Year!    Jeffrey E. Braun