[NEohioPAL] "Maternal Pride" New Year's Eve Benefit Party!!

Jasmine Golphin ja.peace7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:11:34 PST 2010

Hello once again NeohioPal!

On the last day of 2010, there will be a fundraiser at *Becky's Bar and
Grill *(*1762 East 18th Street*
***Cleveland, OH 44114*)for the independent feature film "Maternal Pride,"
which will be filmed right here in the Greater Cleveland Area.  This is
Jasmine Golphin's first feature length project so she will need all the
support she can get. We will have food, entertainment, a raffle and alcohol
for your enjoyment!

So come on, help us ring in the New Year and create support for a raising
artist all at the same time.

Oh and dress nice! This will be a classy black tie affair!

*
Ticket prices:
In Advance (Will Call): $10   At the Door: $15
*
Contact Meghan Korte at megkorte at gmail.com or Jasmine Golphin at
jasmine.celluloid at gmail.com for more info.

 *The film's Facebook page:*
http://www.facebook.com/pa<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maternal-Pride/172080659473647>
ges/Maternal-Pride/1720806<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maternal-Pride/172080659473647>
59473647 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maternal-Pride/172080659473647>

*
And the Indie Go Go page:
*
 http://www.indiegogo.com/M <http://www.indiegogo.com/Maternal-Pride>
aternal-Pride <http://www.indiegogo.com/Maternal-Pride>
Save yourself some hassle and donate here! Anyone who donates $25 or more
gets screen credit, tickets to the premiere and tickets to this event.
*(However
if you just want to spend $10 and go to the event, contact the email
addresses above so we don't mix you up)*

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME, THE MORE THE MERRIER!

--
-Jasmine