[NEohioPAL] Not Your Right To Defame Me!

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:11:15 PST 2010

From: lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
To: lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com; neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org; more_music24 at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [NEohioPAL] Casting Female Roles For BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series!! Contact Crazy Dee A.S.A.P.
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:08:56 -0500

You opened this up by posting your opinion public, so I decide to open this subject up further.
When speaking on "sexism" or "sexist" thought, what makes a sexist in my opinion?

To say the only way a female actor would play roles in a film or series is if she is
compensated, is, in my opinion, equating the female actor to a hoe.

Your opinion of my work doesn't matter, but your opinion, in my opinion
of what makes a female actor move does matter! Because, many people
have done thing for money, including porn, and only moving for money is
not good for our eternal souls; (rhetorical question) wouldn't you agree?

Either actors ply their craft for the the love, experience, and expanding their resume,
or they are in the wrong business! Compensation comes with exposure.
If the producers, directors, etc., never see a talented person act, the person acting
will wind up like countless others-- talking about when they did a local stage play
at community theatre. Nothing wrong with community theatre!

What I offer is an opportunity to be seen, heard, appreciated on a global
stage-- plying the craft of acting-- and if representation is right for the actor,
he or she will be hired for paid gigs by producers watching & contacting actors for
work from the exposure they get from the web series.

If you say that is not so. We live in two different worlds.
So, no I don't think of female actors as hoes, but in Old England up through
and beyond the Jack The Ripper era-- female actors, hookers & dancers
were thought to be one and the same! No, I don't think that way, (rhetorical question)
do you? So when speaking on the sexist mind, in my opinion, we must be careful not to expose
something we don't know is inside of us-- the sexist thought process.

P.S.
Yes I commented back on your words because they are important, because, in my opinion,
to try to publicly assassinate a person's character who is offering possibilities and opportunity is a sin!
And, it is slanderous and libelous! I wouldn't want to go any further with this.

P.S.S.
I have told people/spoke highly about the site! And for you, in my opinion, to be so callous, thoughtless to speak on
my opinions in such a way is really unforgivable! I have spoken as nicely as I can about this situation.
It was your right to say what you wanted, but it was not your right to defame me!