[NEohioPAL] Looking for a few good CLOWNS

Ronnie Fowler theflowerclown at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 06:00:52 PST 2010

Greetings NEOPAL readers,

I have been a full-time "Flower" Clown for the past 10 years in the CLE
area. I am looking for a few new people to teach the clown arts to. I have
tried to post this on Craigslist, I got a lot of replies but had very little
luck finding the right people. I thought neopal would reach the kind of
people who would make good clowns :o). The basics I need are fun, happy
people with a quick wit and are good with children. Another important thing
is someone who is reliable and will practice the skill I will teach you,
mainly balloon twisting. There is no cost for the classes which maybe a
one-on-one or with a small group, depending on the amount of time you put
into it you could be doing parties in 2-6 months, sooner if you already have
some of the skills we need. I will also start you off with some of the
supplies for practice all I ask in return is to agree to a
*non*-*compete* agreement
for one year after you are fully trained and ready to go. Clowning does pay
well. For a one hour party in the CLE area we pay $50-$150 per hour. There
is not a lot of party work over the winter but it is a good time to practice
and get ready for summer when we are at our peak.

The main skills we need are Balloon Animals / Twisting, Magic, Face
Painting, Juggling and any other family entertainment.

--
Thank you very much.
Flower Entertainment