[NEohioPAL] Technical Assistant for CenterStage Theatre

dave banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 07:52:23 PST 2010

I am looking for a Technical Assistant Director to assist with
constructing our set and working with our student tech crew on the
CenterStage Theatre's production of "Singin' In the Rain"  at Walsh
Jesuit High School. This would involve a couple days a week- Tuesday
afternoons and another day of your choosing up until tech week and the
show run which would then be more on a daily/evening basis. There is a
small stipend for this. Your responsibilities would end by March 21st.
Please contact me if you are interested in this and send any
supporting materials this way.
Thank you,

Dave Banks,
Director