[NEohioPAL] Casting For BLKICE 2: The Block, Multicultural

Crazy Dee lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:55:11 PST 2010

BLKICE 2: The Block Casting Call

Episode 3 Link - BLKICE 2: The Block Web Series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnGtaqRAu7w

As I continue to produce BLKICE 2: The Block Episodes, it has come ever so clear
that what I do has never been, or will every be a game. If you are looking to
work with a man who is about producing an entertaining product, which is seen
globally, a series which is geared to get you seen, heard, appreciated,
and hired for paid gigs by producers who watch BLKICE 2: The Block, I am the
man you want to work with!

Below are 10 female roles open to be filled. As BLKICE 2: The Block has turned
into a soup opera, I have no problem in a rotation of actors playing the various
characters described below. An actor in for 6 episodes, and off to other
endeavors, no problem. So, in prep for the next season, I start back up
production in January 2011. Actors ready for test reads by Saturday Jan. 1st, 2011.

Get your resumes and head shots in. I have received actor's bios from
many female actors within the last two days, but I need to be contacted by
candidates who can play the African-American, and Race Neutral roles.

In my productions I look to have a multicultural cast. African-Americans,
Arab-Americans, Latino-Americans, Indian-Americans (from India, and Native American),
Asian-Americans, and the various Nationalities of Caucasian-Americans.

Because, over my 13 years in business, I have seen all of the above
shop-in at Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace, and have stories pertaining
to the rich tapestry that has made up my business world during my
years in business-- I tell my story, my way, because my world has been,
and continues to be a multicultural one. If this is you, I want to have
and give the opportunity for us to work together!

Get your resumes and head shots in, and I look forward to working with you
beginning Saturday January 1st, 2011!

Female Roles To Fill:

"Francise" - Jake's wife. (Caucasian or Mixed)
She stands between 5'6 and 5'7
Slim, long hair, athletic.
She has fight scenes.

"Jessica" - Jake's niece. (African-American or Mixed)
She stands between 5'6 and 5'9
She is athletic, and she knows a fight style.
She is a undercover cop.

"Stacie" - An Aspiring Model. (Race Neutral)
She stands between 5'2 and 5'10
She's model slim, but has a edge to her.
She wants to model for Crazy Dee.

"Janet" - Francise's Best Friend (Caucasian)
She stands 5'6" tall, she has shoulder
length hair. She dresses in running shorts,
with the stripes on the side, or sweat gear.
She is athletic, and she loves sex.
She is freaky, and doesn't hide it.

6 Ladies - Security For the Character of "Big Pimpin'"
(This is a multicultural group)
They stand between 5'2 and 5'9.
Model built or thick. Long Hairstyles and Short Hairstyles.
They protect Big Pimpin' and have a fight scene.

Interested Actors
Contact Crazy Dee at 216.561.1300
Monday Thru Friday 1pm to 6:30pm
to schedule an appointment.
Send bio and resume first to
lordlandenterprises at hotmail.com
Cc information to
more_music24 at yahoo.com

For Your Viewing Enjoyment, Episodes 1 & 2 Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQugy-THGlA  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKmRyRyfEA

Location of Test Reads/Auditions:
Crazy Dee's Muzic Palace
20003 Harvard Ave.