[NEohioPAL] 3 Men Sought for "Jerry Springer" at The Beck Center

Scott Spence grumio85 at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 11:46:23 PST 2010

2 Men who sing

We are still seeking 2 male singers for this production---a true tenor (to the b flat in full voice or strong mix) and a low baritone or bass. Both voices must be very strong, being able to bring a classical feel to the music. Age range is wide open.... 20 to 60.

1 man---Non-Singing

We are also still looking for an actor to play Steve, Jerry's head of Security. Ideally we are seeking a very fit and muscular individual who casts an imposing figure. A gym rat. A bouncer. Ideally VERY much in shape. Bald head a plus, but not a requirement. Steve is physically intimidating. This is a very nice featured acting role, but could be perfect for an actor newer to the field. Again-- Steve is a NON singing role.

"Jerry Springer The Opera" runs Feb. 18th thru March 27th in Beck Center's intimate Studio Theater. Rehearsals will begin on or about Jan. 15th. Non-AEA only please. All performaers are paid a small stipend for their participation.

If you have interest in any of the above opportunities, please respond to this e-mail. Someone will contact you as soon as possible.