[NEohioPAL] The reason we celebrate Christmas, and the gifts we have been given

Lifewatch Group Ltd life_watch at msn.com
Fri Dec 24 14:04:34 PST 2010

My Dear Friends,
 Le's remember  the reason we celebrate Christmas: The birth of Jesus, a gift from God.

Now more than ever, the best gift we can give him and ourselves, is to follow his advice:

To live humbly, without waste, to spend more time with our loved ones, be more charitable, and avoid war.

The second gift of God: our planet, we must cherish. Following His advice, and treasuring our planet,
  our grandchildren and their grandchildren, will have a place to live.

I send a prayer from a little girl, who crystallized the feelings of Christmas.

The second video filmed in 42 countries, with IMAX and narrated by GLENN CLOSE, explains the reason why, if we do something now to save the planet in the next 10 years, our grandchildren will have  chance of survival. The solution is in now in our hands.

The message of God: 3 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPRc0NIeQrQ

 The gift of God: our planet: 1 1 / 2 time There to do until the end to see what we can do as even if there is time.

http://www.youtube.com/homeproject#p/a/f/0/jqxENMKaeCU
Love

Gabriela