[NEohioPAL] Kittens in Need of Home

manaway2 manaway2 at att.net
Tue Dec 21 17:14:20 PST 2010

hello everyone,
PLEASE network everywhere for these kittens....these people sound extremely responsible, checking them out medically, spay and neuter, so let's network as much as we can..
Also, most of us know this, but we do not adopt kittens/cats/dogs/puppies out to anyone without a reference (a vet is always a good reference) and definitely no freebies unless you personally know the humans.....too many crazies out there!!!
So try to help these wonderful people find homes for these sweeties.
THANK YOU MICHAEL AND KATT FOR CARING ABOUT OUR ANIMALS/PETS!!
mary
Coalition  for Animal Concerns
Stark County