[NEohioPAL] Looking for Celtic Musicians

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:07:40 PST 2010

Greetings Neohiopal!

We are currently looking for Irish/Celtic musicians to fill out our Celtic music group, "The Plunder Doggs".

We are in need of;

Bass Player who can also play guitar

Drummer who can play kit, as well as hand drums and assorted percussion

Fiddle Player who can play jigs, reels and has the ability to improvise

The ability to sing lead vocals and background vocals is a plus. We currently perform as a duo, but are looking to expand the band and the sound. We perform at pubs, Celtic Festivals, Renaissance Festivals and Medieval Faires. We would like to be able to perform tradidional arrangements, as well as rocked up versions of Irish/Celtic favorites.

For more information, or to schedule an audition, please send an e-mail to info at vincentmagic.com

Many thanks and best wishes for an amazing 2011!

Vincent J. Polowy

Vincent Magic Productions
www.vincentmagic.com
info at vincentmagic.com