[NEohioPAL] Yoga by Kim new yoga series starts monday!

Kim angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 12:16:52 PST 2010

Start the new year in a  positive and peaceful way!

Give yourself the gift of relaxation with yoga!

ANGEL MEDICINE YOGA

 Starts January 3, 2011

11 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class time

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$110 pay for the whole series and receive a free book!

ANGEL MEDICINE

by Doreen Virtue <http://www.hayhouse.com/authorbio.php?id=84>

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on the healing abilities of the
angels. Together  we will explore working with and healing with these
awesome light beings through yoga! The Angels are here to be of service and
have a strong desire to help us and it is only for the asking

You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary.  Come and
explore with us!

Kim ATP R Reiki Master

Herbalist

Angel Inspirations

Angelic Kreations

Kim's School of Dance

Yoga by Kim

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

There is no greater gift than friendship

~Santa THE POLAR EXPRESS

www.yogabykim.com

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com

March 26, 2011 Family Yoga Strongsville Library 2-3pm

www.magicbydavidw.com