[NEohioPAL] Auditions for George M. Cohan's LITTLE JOHNNY JONES - Canton Comic Opera Co.

Canton Comic Opera Company cantoncomicopera at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 07:30:42 PST 2011

Canton Comic Opera Company

Auditions

A Concert Production  of

George M. Cohan's 1904 Musical Comedy

LITTLE JOHNNY JONES

(Performances: June 9-12,  2011)

will be held by appointment only on

SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011; 2-4 pm

Canton Comic Opera Company's Rehearsal Facility
437 Market Avenue North, Canton, OH 44702

To schedule an audition appointment email cantoncomicopera at yahoo.com

For casting breakdown and more information visit: www.cantoncomicoperaco.com

If you would like to audition and can't make this date, please email and we will
let you know the date of the 2nd round of auditions in February.

A groundbreaking musical comedy that forever changed the history of the American
stage, Little Johnny Jones was George M. Cohan’s first successful musical comedy
and features such standards as “Give My Regards to Broadway” and “Yankee Doodle
Boy.”  The Canton Comic Opera Company’s production of Little Johnny Jones will
be the first of the original version in over 80 years.

The Canton Comic Opera Company  is a non-profit theatre company, based
in Canton, Ohio, dedicated to the preservation and performance of American
operettas.  Founded and incorporated in 2003 by executive director, Joseph N.
Rubin, the Canton Comic Opera Company is a volunteer-based organization
providing talented singers and musicians in the Northeastern Ohio community with
the opportunity to perform in operetta productions.  The Canton Comic Opera
Company is the only theatre company in the world dedicated solely to the
performance of historic American operettas.